| Tina |

on hiatus for health reasons

I draw fanart for what inspires me and my original characters. Expect a lot of:

Dangan Ronpafree!OPM and other art

.

NAGIVATION

askarchivetheme

aboutnsfw blog

Anonymous: I love your sketchbook posts, you're such an inspiration! <3 Can I ask what type of sketchbooks you use? Do you draw onto the covers or replace them?

ahhh thank you!

Sure, ofc. I honestly use whatever cheap empty book with somewhat ok paper i can find. Like 90% of those you see where freebies i got from fairs or school to study with. The other 10% are cheap books from idk-where or self-bound. I’m sorry this answer isn’t anything super amazing and specific but it’s all generic brands OTL

If I get one with an entirely white cover I just draw onto the cover,
if not I draw on a stronger piece of paper and stick it on.

Tho recently I’m using a self bound book which was originally a dummy for an annual report so the front cover has the graphic design on it and the back cover my drawing so my parents don’t touch it when it’s lying around bc who wants to see an energy report pff. 

August 29 / 1 note
❝Makoto’s dick is as big as his heart.❞
August 26 / 1,019 notes
I made really romantic paper stars and i regret nothing

Na- Nagis- ahhh~ someone might come in!!It&#8217;s okay, just enjoy~

this was a lot of fun to paint! time to finally post itfeatured in the Free! BL Fanart Book
swmtk:

there was a serious lack of adorable mikoshiba on my dash and I draw him 24/7 anyways like can u not?! also probably on a date with Gou or Rin in a wig

and now that ep 2 is out I want to draw momotarou as well

"when I&#8217;m big, I&#8217;m gonna repair you. Get well soon my robot friend.&#8221;

/w\ I&#8217;m having dreams and headcanons of Kel&#8217;s bbsthat are probably extremely OOC

T///v///T gross sobbing

here’s the only thing you gotta know about my illustration for the free! BL fanart book LMAO

image

April 13 / 59 notes
zebeck:

art traaaaaaaaaaade with swmtk&#160;!!! im rlly sorry my colouring is shit mmmmmm i tried my best „„„„, and a super special extra big cream puff

oHMYGOD I JUST SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS APPEAR ON MY DASHgood diddly darn THE BABIES ahhhhh this looks great!!thank you so much oh gosh I can&#8217;t stop smiling THIS IS SO CUTE AHHH

Ko, I want to get out of here … I want to … get out of here

… and then Komaeda keeps patting Hinata and talking about hope

a sight you&#8217;ve never seen before

my version for the ASYNSB cover, here&#8217;s a close up for you guys hehthis was really fun to do
Anonymous: hey there!! i just wanted you to know your art is dAMN AMAZING and i kept browsing it until the very start and your progress is inspiring. YOUre inspiring and a beautiful person. i saw your guides too, and im even thinking about printing them and putting it up my wall so i keep on trying. lately ive been very discouraged about my drawings (i cant even call them "art" yet) and life in general, but ill just. idk. suck it up and go on!! thanks a lot and keep up your great work!! c:

I’m actually speechless right now, I-
THANK YOU!
I’m really happy you like my art and I’m really happy you find my works encouraging. Please, keep on drawing, think positive and laugh a lot.
I believe in you.
ahhhhh gosh I’m still blushing ////

March 29 / 0 notes
'what have I done' I cry over the basugays and go draw them more